Re: thanks
don't embarrass me in front of the group....

fellowmen, its because of this young man that I have started taking interest in our religion....its his company which made my approach positive...

credit goes to you...pull me up there with u...dont want to go to hell :-)



Thanks and Regards
Bhupender



"Abhijit Anand"

03/27/2006 08:48 PM

To
Bhupender P Singh/CCMG/CVG@CVG
cc
@external.cisco.com
Subject
Re: thanks







Dear Veer Bhupender jio,
Daas would like to welcome you to the Khalsa mailing list...
I never really thanked you for being the one individual instrumental in helping me get my "Sikhi roop" back. Am ever so grateful to you for your patience and kindness... can't thank you enough.

Guru Ang Sang..

Humbly yours,
Abhijit Singh




See the rest of my blog in the archives.

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006