My last day in Cisco Tac....
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ                                                                                        
(Waheguru Je Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh)
 

 
 

 
It really been a great pleasure to be a part of this group. I couldn't contribute much as my knowledge is really limited. But I really feel happy to get educated with all the thoughts and scripts.I hope everybody in this group would be able to contribute something one day :)
 
I really wanna thank all of you for the Blessings you gave me and would really appreciate if you could kindly excuse me for all the mistakes I have done.
 
Hope to see all of you soon . Do let me knw if I could be of any sewa.
 
God Bless ....!
 
Bhul chuk Maaf
 
Ismeet Singh
9899511882




See the rest of my blog in the archives.

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006