Thou art the Giver of all gifts, My Lord...
Beautiful Shabad !!..
Gurbar Akaaaaal !!!
 

sorath mehlaa 1.
Sorat'h, First Mehl:

too parabh daataa daan mat pooraa ham thaaray bhaykhaaree jee-o.
You, God, are the Giver of gifts, the Lord of perfect understanding; I am a mere beggar at Your Door.

mai ki-aa maaga-o kichh thir na rahaa-ee har deejai naam pi-aaree jee-o. 1
What should I beg for? Nothing remains permanent; O Lord, please, bless me with Your Beloved Name. 1

ghat ghat rav rahi-aa banvaaree.
In each and every heart, the Lord, the Lord of the forest, is permeating and pervading.

jal thal mahee-al gupto vartai gur sabdee daykh nihaaree jee-o. rahaa-o.
In the water, on the land, and in the sky, He is pervading but hidden; through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, He is revealed. Pause

..please bless me with your naam..

--
Daas,
Abhijit Singh
 




See the rest of my blog in the archives.

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006