AKJ Rehn Sabhai...
Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Ke Fateh!

Below are some videos and pictures that I took at the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.. I reached there at around 2230.. the SukhAasan happens as 2300. The AKJ Rehn Sabhai took place at the sarovar of the Gurudwara Sahib.. It was ANAND all the way... singing kirtan with the sangat in AKJ style!!!...eyes were moist... and now my throat is all hoarse :)

Sukh Aasan clip...


SEWA SEWA EVERYWHERE!!


This clip isnt very clear unfortunately.. it was 11 PM so very dark. Every Saturday night, there is sewa of cleaning the Gurudwara Sahib premises.. so buckets and mops everywhere you see :)


I forgot all about taking pictures while doing kirtan. Here are some pictures taken near the Sarovar after kirtan and ardaas...the time was 0230 hrs... and Hukum was about to be read:











Sat Naam.

--
Humbly,
Abhi




See the rest of my blog in the archives.

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006