Modern Sikh?
Fateh jee,

Okay, it's official!.. the technology dept has finally blocked the blogger.com site. So, if you try to visit any blog, expect the WebSense bot to give you the "Access Denied" message. Well, the stealth sites still work... you make use sites like www.the-cloak.com to open blogs.
Here's a little article I liked reading..brilliant thought!!!
found it on Angad Singh G's blog: singhangad.blogspot.com :-

Respectfully,
Abhi

-------------------------------
Are you A modern Sikh??


On numerous occasions I have been asked by Sikhs and Non Sikhs if I am a Modern Sikh. When they are asked what do they Mean by modern. Yes! you guessed right. Do you have a turban or not?

Sada Sat Simran Singh is what I call a modern Sikh. A person who is modern in the true sense of the word. He is dressed in the full roop given to us by Shree Guru Gobind Singh Jee and he is enjoying a chilled coke.

Yes I wear a truban and I maintain my roop but I am modern because my thoughts are modern. These thoughts are such due to the teaching of my religion- Sikhism. Thus I believe the roop and the teachings of Sikhism make one a Modern Person.



posted by Angad Singh  
Permalink ¤

-------------------------------

Blessed Be !!
--
Best Regards,
Abhijit Singh




See the rest of my blog in the archives.

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006