Caution: Sevadaar at work.. haha
Gur Fateh ji.. to everyone in the distribution list..
Sevadaar Ismeet ji :-p at work... check out his very own blog @ http://sangatdeseva.blogspot.com/  !! I think he'd soon be uploadin the pictures of the saturday seva at Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.

also ji...Just wanted you all to know ji that since I'm leaving my present organisation, this list would most likely get deleted / archived :-(. However, have copied all the email addresses and would add them to a new list soon ji. I've uploaded the blog with some pictures taken at the Pawan Asthan, Gurudwara Sri Sant Bhawan, Paanipat.. and also.. some other clips / pictures. please see if you get a chance to visit ji.
Guru Rakha ji...

</Abhi>




See the rest of my blog in the archives.

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006