Rate My Turban
Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Ke Fateh!

I found some beautiful turban tying styles on the www.ratemyturban.com website. I'm a little shy uploading my picture on this site :-(.. But have promised myself that I will, once I master the Gol style.. similar to the one you see the AKJ bhai sahibG wearing in the 3rd picture from the top.

There are some really nice turban tying videos on the www.sikhnet.com website. Check them out at this URL: http://www.sikhnet.com/s/tyingturbans .

Here are some pictures of sikhs from the RMT site which truly WOWed me!!
































and..my personal favorite ;-)


Guru Fateh!
--
Best Regards,
Abhijit Singh Anand




See the rest of my blog in the archives.

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006