Video - The life of Guru Arjan
Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh.

A Gursikh friend asked to see if I could help prepare a small multimedia presentation on Guru Arjan Dev G which he and others could show at a Gurmat camp they planning to organise in a town called Sohana, Punjab.
Unfortunately, I really am not very good at reading/writing the Gurmukhi akhar; and my multimedia skills aren't anything to write home about either...but I've still made an attempt and tried to help him prepare this "rough draft" of the video which he is modifying (and translating into punjabi) for the final prez.

I realise it isn't all that well made... we spent the after-hours in office making it, with our only tools being the Windows Movie Maker and MS Paint... add to that my limited, insignificant knowledge of Gurbaani..I'm sure it must be full of errors. But I am sure the finalised one will have everything fixed... will try and upload that too, once I get it.




A better quality/size/resolution version of the above file can be viewed here:

Guru Arjan Dev Jee's Kurbaani - High Resolution
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3655838987285039803&pr=goog-sl

A detailed account of Guru Arjan's life history may be found on the allaboutsikhs.com website:

http://allaboutsikhs.com/gurus/guruarjun.htm


--
Humbly Yours,
Abhi




See the rest of my blog in the archives.

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006