That I may live for Thee...
For Others
Lord, help me live from day to day
In such a self-forgetful way,
That even when I kneel to pray,
My prayers shall be for others.

Help me in all the work I do
To ever be sincere and true,
And know that all I do for You
Must need be done for others.

And when my work on earth is done
And my new work in Heaven's begun,
May I forget the crown I've won
While thinking still of others.

Others, Lord, yes, others!
--Let this my motto be.
Help me to live for others,
That I may live for Thee.

--Elizabeth A. Fenley


--
Humbly, Abhijit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man Jeetay, Jag Jeet !
Conquer your own mind, and you shall conquer the world.
----------------------------------------------
SGGS 6:17(Japjee Sahib),
_____________________________________________________________________
Read All the emails sent to this alias at the below mentioned Web Log

http://akaalpurakhdifauj.blogspot.com/
_____________________________________________________________________




See the rest of my blog in the archives.

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006